Dear Herr Click,
Your blatant, belligerent, gluttonous full-page ads in the Star are a shameful embarrassment to this city. The name Click will always be remembered as one that wished for, and inflicted, death and suffering on the people of Tucson, because you value profit over human life. It must suck being you; if it doesn't, make it so..
Was told the 2019 f150 used truck I just bought yesterday from jim click Mazda east came with the platinum package as well as the seat pack and alarm. Just looked at my paper work it didnt come with it I got charged for all of it. Almost 7 grand worth. I'm taking the truck back tomorrow and fighting with the manager its bull shit
Jim Click is the worst service I have ever experience you don't even want to get your oil changed. I have Called twice so far today cause I have tranny fluid all over the floor of my garage. Don't know if Patrick will ever call.
BOUGHT A USED VEHICLE AT HOLMES TUTTLE FORD. AFTER A COUPLE DAYS NOTICED A CLANKING NOISE ON THE REAR. TOOK IT TO MY MECHANIC. TOLD ME IT WAS THE BRAKE CALIPER PINS. TOOK IT TO HOLMES TUTTLE TOLD THEM TO CHECK THEM. THEY SAID IT WAS NOISE FROM A BASKET I HAD ON THE BACK SEAT, SO THERE WAS NO NEED TO CHECK IT! HOW INCOMPETENT CAN THEY BE! PAID MY MECHANIC TO DO THE JOB AND THAT FIXED THE NOISE. ALSO, THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT SENT THE LICENSE PLATE TO AN ADDRESS I DON'T RECEIVE MAIL AND AFTER I GAVE THEM THE CORRECT ADDRESS TO MAIL IT TO, AND SPECIFICALLY REPEATED MYSELF, GUESS WHAT, THEY SEND IT TO THE ADDRESS I SAID NOT TO! I WENT TO MVD AND PAID FOR IT! I'M ASTOUNDED AT THE COMPLETE LACK OF REGARD. AFTER READING THE OTHER REVIEWS, THEY ARE CORRECT; ITS ALL ABOUT MAKING MONEY AND NOTHING TO DO WITH THE VALUE OF THE CUSTOMER.
Eric Salazar at Jim click on Hyundai/Mazda on auto mall Dr in Tucson AZ is a VERY POOR service manager and I lean on racist. But Mr click himself has said he doesn't care about service, just selling cars so I suppose Eric and Jim share the same agenda. But who am I? Just a customer that's all.
I'm surprised that all the reviews were bad. My wife bought a Fiesta and Dave Cohen found the perfect car. But he hit our credit 14 times. The car was hit and totaled 5 weeks in, took Dave 7 weeks to get us into another Fiesta. First he "sold us" a courtesy car that had many problems!! And the new Fiesta we finally got isn't a stick shift or the correct package or the correct color!!! New or used, car salesmen are all bottom feeders!
Very unhappy with my 2026 Ford Taurus that jr Jackson sold me. I wanted the black one with leather interior. I do not like my car.
I bought a 20165 red Lincoln Mkc.In 6 months later it was burning oil like crazy. I got a rental and it remained on the Ford floor for one month.2/years later the same thing happened.I brought it into their next door neighbor Lexus to buy a car a dump the Lincoln. It was then I found out that Lexus And Lincoln were colluding with everything. They knew everything, salariswhat I paid for the Lincoln, etc. at that point I pulled the car out and slid it to caddilc.
The amount of collusion was unbelievable. I couldn't deal with the,
After refusing to purchase a vehicle from Jim Click due to their lack of customer service I attempted to contact their service department due to them being my "Local Dealership". They should not ever be allowed to represent the Ford name. Its hard enough to get anyone on the phone and then when you do they refuse to acknowledge a known service message for your vehicle that should be covered under warranty. All and All....stay away...Jim Click Ford must be the worst dealership!
Too bad Mr. CLICK contributes money to PACs that support attack ads !
Two weeks ago I purchased a car at Honlmes Tuttle Ford. My salesman Gilbert was amazing. The GM was very sweet at well. However, I had two issues in 1 week with my car. I spoke with Gilbert and with in less than 24 hours my vehicle was in the shop being fixed. Gilbert met me when I brought the car in for service and personally made sure that things were done and correct. Both he and the GM went above and beyond to help make me happy. A frustrating situation was made much easier with these 2 gentleman.
People seem to write reviews only when they are mad. I have had good and bad experiences with many businesses. Most recently, at Jim Click Ford on 22nd Street, I was accommodated for a regular service on the vehicle, even though the facility was booked up. Just had to speak with my personal service adviser and ask for an accommodation. I have purchased 3 vehicles through Jim Click, and never a major problem with service quality or timeliness that was not made right in the end. This dealership group does at least as well as competitors, and Jim Click is personally very generous with the community, giving a great deal of money back to Tucson charity and educational institutions.
My experiences with Jim Click:
1) Used vehicle purchase with warranty. A short time after signing paperwork, the finance department asked me to come in. Upon arrival, they told me the warranty they gave me, belonged to the previous owner, and that they would have to take the length of the warranty down. I smiled as the blood in my veins boiled. I was raised and taught, that if it is offered, it is honored.
2) Vehicle breakdown #1. Called the roadside assistance on the paperwork with the warranty. They told me I had to go through my insurance company and then if the part is covered under warranty, they will reimburse me. I did just that, and never received a reimbursement, to this day, over a year later. When I talked to the manager at the roadside assistance, he told me I was supposed to call the number on the roadside assistance paperwork for the tow, which I did to begin with. Also, the rental car was not properly handled, and had to fight to get reimbursed for that as well.
3) Vehicle breakdown #2. Called roadside assistance again. No problem this time with the tow, but still issues with the rental car process.
4) Oil change, "maintenance for life" situation #1. Brought my vehicle in for scheduled maintenance, and left. Approximately 3 days later, I bring my vehicle into the Honda dealership for a recall. They checked the fluids there, and noted there was no fluid on the transmission dipstick. I immediately called Jim Click service and explained to them the findings. The response was, "It could be a vehicle without a dipstick." I was floored, considering I just told them "there was no fluid on the 'dipstick'." I brought my vehicle in immediately to Jim Click to have the service department add fluid. The service guy says to me, "If you recall, I left early that day you were here, so I didn't get a chance to look it over." First of all, it is NOT the service advisers job to look the vehicle over. It is what the mechanics get paid to do. Second of all, I may be a female, but a well versed female on vehicles and common sense. I can't help but wonder if the damage to the transmission is already done.
5) Maintenance for life situation #2: Went in for a 4pm oil change to sit there for just over 2 hours to be told that they could not get the drain plug out of the oil pan. I was asked to drop the truck off to have it rethreaded, and that it would take the entire day to fix it. I scheduled it for the following Monday, today, to drop it off at 7 am. 2 hours later, I get a phone call, telling me it was done. So...lets think about this. It took longer to tell me they couldn't get the drain plug out, than it did to fix the issue, which was supposed to take all day. I'm guessing, someone didn't want to work on the original date, or did a terrible job fixing the issue. Guess time will tell.
All in all, my opinion of this dealership is very poor. If I could get a full refund for my truck, and the amount down, I'd do it in a heartbeat. There is no customer service here, and try to customers feel ignorant.
Does Jim have a clit?
Came in for oil change, part of the "forced" lifetime maintenance program. We asked them to remove it we didn't want it, they said part of price of car, not what sales contract says. Got here @ 7:30, told them oil change and fluids only ( won't trust them with anything else anymore). I expect I will be here for 2 hours. The reason I dont trust them with more is that they suck suck suck. They provide you with a car report card, obviously they just check everything as good. Bad experiences too numerous to mention. But, right after 2 services ago, lost alternator belt, and right after last service I was given a free air filter. Found out why when I got in my car and all my electronics were reset to factory settings. I would appreciate honesty, but nothing said. When called they said they disconnected the battery to check it. Went to Furrier after to have car checked, was told battery bulging and bad, hmm marked "good" on car report. Maybe the previously broken alternator belt might have played a part in that. I will never buy another car from Click, and I will recommend anyone buying a car to go elsewhere. I hope they remember the oil pan plug and to fill the oil. Fingers are crossed they can at least do that right.
Took my 2016 Chrysler 300C into Jim Click for servicer on clunking brake pedal. Everytime the brake was released there was a clunk as the pedal moved back to position. Extremely annoying in stop and go traffic. Left the car at the dealership - they could not replicate the noise. No fix. Took it back 2 weeks later and had a serviceman in the car. He heard the clunk. Final analysis - normal for that car. No fix.
I have been driving for 47 years and never had a brake pedal clunk like this in any of the other cars.
I had ram diesel in and CHRIS said nothing was wrong. I sent email to GM, no response! MY truck is loping at idle and drive, lets listen to other diesel trucks! They don't seem to care about customers. QUEBEDEUX on Speedway does great job!
Agree with all of these bad reviews on customer service. I'll never prchase any vehicle that dons the name Jim Click again. Their service department is rude, unprofessional, and has no interest in providing even basic customer service. The customer is always right except here, where the customer is always ignored and treated with disrespect.
Jimmy with a Clit. MTF tranny.